By virtue of the provisions set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, and in its Implementing Regulation (Royal Degree 1720/2007, of 21 December Grupo Empresarial Beltrán Baena, S.L. (hereinafter “Belser”) informs you that:
- Visiting the Belser website at its domain http://www.belsergroup.com does not imply that the user must supply any information with regard to his/her identity and such cannot be associated to a specific User by the company. In the case of supplying data of a personal nature, such data shall be gathered and treated respecting the rights of the affected person and in accordance with the limitations detailed in the legislation on data protection in effect. Users that provide data of a personal nature clearly, exactly and unequivocally accept these terms and conditions.
- In order to provide the services offered on the website by Belser, the latter shall request, from the User, data of a personal nature using different forms for this purpose. Such data shall form part of a file whose purpose shall be the provision of the services requested.
If the User does not request any service, the collection of data of a personal nature shall be carried out, where applicable, solely and exclusively through the emails that the users may send to Belser at the email address: email@example.com
The personal data provided by the User via this website shall be incorporated into files privately owned by Belser that are duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection.
The purpose of these files shall be exclusively for the management of the commercial relationship between the customers and the company and the provision of the services provided (Customers), the sending of communication to different contact persons (Mailing) and to receive Curriculum Vitae to cover possible job offers via the website (Human Resources).
- Belser has developed and implemented all the technical and organisational measures within its capabilities, as set forth in the law on the protection of personal data to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided by the User.
- The User states that the data which, where applicable, has been provided using the website are true, exact, complete, and up-to-date, and accepts liability for any damage or loss caused, directly or indirectly, arising as a result of the non-compliance of said obligation.
- Belser undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with regard to the personal data received via this website and its duty to treat them confidentially. Any personal data gathered will not be ceded to third parties without the express consent of their owner.
- In order to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and position regarding personal data that has been provided using this website, the User may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the registered address of Belser located at Real 5, Ático, 23430 Rus Spain. This request shall contain at least the following data: name and surname(s) of the requesting party, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent form of identification and specific details of the request.
- Belser shall, upon termination of the relationship with the User, conserve the data for the required time to comply with the necessary legal obligations. After which it shall cancel the data gathered when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.