A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your browser when visiting almost any web page. Its function is so that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to this page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any web page would be notably impeded. If you would like more information about cookies, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
In accordance with the guidelines issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection we inform you on the use that this website makes of cookies in order to provide you with as much information as possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that the users writing comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a form of combating spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies in order to generate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to your personal information being treated by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be communicated directly to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the Like or Share
DEACTIVATING OR REMOVING COOKIES
You may exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies for this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser that you use.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are liable for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy employ.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and it is here where you must exercise your right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics, the cookies this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where this is necessary for the functioning of the system or when obliged by law. According to Google your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is a company that is adhered to the Secure Port Agreement which guarantees all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European law. You can consult detailed information relating to the foregoing. If you would like information on the use that Google makes of cookies.
- In the case of any doubt or query regarding this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.